Current sports cars with automatic transmission is a perfect choice, but some people prefer to be perceived by a gearbox, but some People said automatic transmission is the best choice while they are driving. BMW will offer customers an optional 6-speed manual gearbox on the 2013 M6 Coupe models expected launch next year.
2013 BMW M6 Coupe offers customers an optional 6-speed manual gearbox with M6 Coupe models. Customers from the U.S. who want to own gearbox, while European customers will always want an automatic transmission.
BMW M6 Coupe equipped with a 4.4 litter V8 engine 560 horsepower and maximum torque of 680 Nm from 1,500 rpm / min. Version automatic gearbox using dual-clutch 7-Driverlogic, reaching 100 km/h in just 4.2 seconds, 200 km/h in 12.6 seconds and maximum speed automatic limit 250 km/h .
2013 BMW M6 Coupe Photo
Do you like this Car?
Sports cars Service
Sports cars need extra special service. Many sports car drivers take their vehicles to an auto repair shop Burlington for regular maintenance
- Technology Car trend for the future
- 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo Premium and Black Edition
- 2014 Supercar Arash AF8 power from the engine
- 2014 Mercedes G65 AMG Brabus iBusiness
- 2014 Lexus RC 350 F Sport segment located between RC and RC F
- 2014 Volkswagen CC sport version
- 2014 Supercar McLaren P1 903 horsepower in orange color
- Ford launches Focus upgrade 2014
- 2015 McLaren 650S supercar based on 12C
- 2015 Mustang convertible more expressive