Current sports cars with automatic transmission is a perfect choice, but some people prefer to be perceived by a gearbox, but some People said automatic transmission is the best choice while they are driving. BMW will offer customers an optional 6-speed manual gearbox on the 2013 M6 Coupe models expected launch next year.
2013 BMW M6 Coupe offers customers an optional 6-speed manual gearbox with M6 Coupe models. Customers from the U.S. who want to own gearbox, while European customers will always want an automatic transmission.
BMW M6 Coupe equipped with a 4.4 litter V8 engine 560 horsepower and maximum torque of 680 Nm from 1,500 rpm / min. Version automatic gearbox using dual-clutch 7-Driverlogic, reaching 100 km/h in just 4.2 seconds, 200 km/h in 12.6 seconds and maximum speed automatic limit 250 km/h .
2013 BMW M6 Coupe Photo
Do you like this Car?
Sports cars Service
Sports cars need extra special service. Many sports car drivers take their vehicles to an auto repair shop Burlington for regular maintenance
- Kia Niro 2014 with 3 doors design
- 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo Squadra Corse only 50 units
- Porsche 4S Personally Built by Porsche 5 Million Fans
- 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo challenge Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- 2014 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 showing off the beauty
- World’s Best Automakers for 2013
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee mid-size SUV
- 2014 Porsche Panamera E-Hybrid, GTS & Turbo Executive
- 2014 BMW X4 Sports Activity Vehicle
- 2013 Volkswagen E-Up Electric Car