Every time it comes to the American muscle car can only be 3 names: Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Viper. While Ford and Chevrolet has released version so far in 2013 is the new 2013 Viper was introduced.
Dodge Viper SRT 2013 is formally launched at New York Auto Show 2012. The words “SRT” stands for the phrase “Street and Racing Technology” – a new division specializing in the Dodge sports car. Viper 2013 is back with the power and promise features outstanding driver version. Vehicles will have 2 versions of the Viper SRT and SRT Viper GTS and also if it can better power-to-weight ratio than a Lamborghini Aventador and the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
The heart of the Dodge Viper SRT 2013 sports car is a mid-engine is made entirely of aluminium 8.4-liter V10 for the volume capacity of 640 kW and maximum torque of 810Nm. Dodge claims that this engine is naturally aspirated cars have huge torque, highest in the world. Moreover, the vehicle chassis is also improved and significantly cuts down weight 1455 kg lighter than the old version 55 kg. Other features such as electronic stability system, traction control and antilock brake system 4 new channels.
Within the interior, you will find a completely new interior with advanced materials and new technologies. While outside the vehicle body is made of carbon fibber and aluminium to improve the aerodynamic features while keeping the design “muscles” of the iconic Dodge Viper.
Dodge Viper SRT 2013 Gallery
Do you like this Car?
Sports cars Service
Sports cars need extra special service. Many sports car drivers take their vehicles to an auto repair shop Burlington for regular maintenance
- Kia Niro 2014 with 3 doors design
- 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo Squadra Corse only 50 units
- Porsche 4S Personally Built by Porsche 5 Million Fans
- 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo challenge Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- 2014 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 showing off the beauty
- World’s Best Automakers for 2013
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee mid-size SUV
- 2014 Porsche Panamera E-Hybrid, GTS & Turbo Executive
- 2014 BMW X4 Sports Activity Vehicle
- 2013 Volkswagen E-Up Electric Car