what is the fast car in the world, Strength, speed and convenience are what is needed when talking about Gagger GT supercar – a capacity of 2,000 horsepower, maximum speed 483 km / h while Bugatti Veyron 16.4 with only speed at 431.072 km / h, so it is promising this car will be the fastest car in the world.
In 2011 there will be 5 units shipped, and now has two aircraft were headed. U.S. auto manufacturer said TranStar Racing Dagger GT supercar was designed based on the concept Conrvette Cheetah will break all records and large, from the fastest car to the fastest guy on the Nurburgring racetrack in Germany.
Tragger GT is the result of cooperation between the engineer’s reputation in America, from the engineers has won numerous awards, manufacturers racing to the experts for aerodynamic design of NASA and the famous super car Saleen S7.
Hardware, Dagger GT is equipped with a supercharged dual racing Nelson Racing Engines, for up to 2,000 hp and maximum torque 2.710Nm (2,000 lb-ft), combined with boxes of TranStar / Mendeola 6 levels.
According to the manufacturer, can be rolled mold Dagger GT 100km / h from a starting position in just 1.5 seconds before reaching a top speed of 483km / h. Body made from carbon fiber, while the 4130 Chromoly steel chassis structure inside car.
There are three versions for customers Dagger GT option: car racing, sports car street, and advanced version of the GT-X. 5 a Dagger GT will first be produced and delivered to customers in 2011, and 10 aircraft in 2012, with prices from $ 450,000.
Do you like this Car?
Sports cars Service
Sports cars need extra special service. Many sports car drivers take their vehicles to an auto repair shop Burlington for regular maintenance
- Technology Car trend for the future
- 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo Premium and Black Edition
- 2014 Supercar Arash AF8 power from the engine
- 2014 Mercedes G65 AMG Brabus iBusiness
- 2014 Lexus RC 350 F Sport segment located between RC and RC F
- 2014 Volkswagen CC sport version
- 2014 Supercar McLaren P1 903 horsepower in orange color
- Ford launches Focus upgrade 2014
- 2015 McLaren 650S supercar based on 12C
- 2015 Mustang convertible more expressive